Solstice – New Moon Process
A Powerful Week To Celebrate Your Life
With Solstice on Wednesday and Friday’s last New Moon of 2022, this is a powerful week to celebrate your life. Today I’ll describe the immense benefits of setting aside personal quiet time to celebrate your spiritual growth. I’ll give you a simple and practical process for going within and seeing yourself as spirit sees you.
Using The Synergy of Solstice & The New Moon
Throughout the week you can tap both the sacred power of Solstice and the opportunities of the Capricorn New Moon. Step out of linear thinking that may have you visualizing these events separately. Imagine the quantum benefit of experiencing both energetic doorways simultaneously!
Benefits of celebrating your life, especially at this time of year: (1) your increased frequency goes into your daily interactions with others, visits with family, and your ability to let go mentally and energetically (2) your creativity is enhanced (3) your renewed self-appreciation stirs inner passion needed to move forward in life.
Preparation For Solstice – New Moon Process
Find a quiet spot away from interruptions. Give yourself permission to turn off the world for a few minutes. If desired, hold a favorite crystal.
Solstice – New Moon Process
- Close your eyes and drop down inside your heart. Take 3 deep breaths in/out to relax, center and ground.
- With intention, invite a sense of play. Call upon your inner child that instinctively knows how to play and celebrate – for no particular reason. After the invitation, stay there a bit as your inner child demonstrates playfulness and celebration. Own these energies as a part of you.
- Imagine that these playful and celebratory vibes are now sitting in your energy field!
- Become still, acknowledging a renewed sense of creativity and wonder inside of you.
- Invite your Higher Self to give you spirit’s view of your personal and spiritual growth this year, revealing milestones – perhaps outside your awareness – of your progress and how there’s a new “you” in the making. Sit there a few more moments as you acknowledge and celebrate yourself.
I suggest that you do this process more than once. With any process like this – since spirit never repeats the same thing twice, and you are constantly evolving – you benefit by repeating it. Invite your higher guidance to reveal insights that your ego-self tries to block. If you aren’t already participating in my monthly meditations and Divine Changemakers courses, consider joining me for guided support.
For More Energetic Support
Participate with me in 1-on-1 personal support and astrology sessions for deeper work during which I hold the space for you and guide your exploration and transformation.
Students in my Divine Changemakers “ReAnchor Yourself – Live Your Truth” course – now evergreen – are receiving hands-on guided experience with embodying their authentic selves and tracking their ego. They learn to connect the dots regarding current situations and soul lessons being activated in these times of mega change. January 15-22 is my ReAnchor Yourself Reset course, your opportunity for guided practice with tools from that course, and to connect with other Divine Changemakers across the world!
Coming up Saturday January 7 is my “New Year Full Moon” Zoom Global Meditation! This will help you begin 2023 with inspiration and energetic support for living your best life. I look forward to seeing you and your friends there!
Don’t miss it by registering now!
Feel free to contact me for more information, and to let me know if a certain article or process has been helpful.
Thank you for being a part of my life in these auspicious times, and for your ongoing support!
May love and success be yours,
* All Rights Reserved *