Your Bridge To Inner Peace
5 Ways To Work With Inner Chaos
Welcome to May, one of my favorite months! At Wesak each May we celebrate the Buddha enlightenment qualities existing in all beings. These qualities include inner peace that naturally resides in our core.
In these challenging times, it’s easy to get caught up in the world’s chaos and allow our ego-self to ruminate and cause us stress. When this happens, we manifest destructive inner chaos. Our inner peace can then be obscured.
5 Ways To Work With Inner Chaos
Today I’ll give you 5 simple remedies to transform from inner chaos to inner peace.
- Simplify, focusing on one thing at a time rather than allowing your mind to race ahead to the next piece or worry about how long something might take. Calm yourself. Be in the moment.
- Start where you are. Whether you are approaching a brand-new task or continuing where you left off, begin in a grounded way, centered in your heart. Tapping your heart’s wisdom will help you have the creativity you need in the moment.
- Factor in the energies and allow for them. During an emotionally-volatile week like we have with the May 5 Scorpio lunar eclipse at the full moon, inner chaos could manifest. You may find yourself reacting to someone’s comment with words you can’t take back.
- ReAnchor yourself frequently throughout the day. Do this with intention, remembering how easy it can be to overthink things and obsess over deadlines and outcomes.
- Tap the water energies of our Year of the Rabbit. When you feel chaotic inside or obsess about the outer world’s chaos, connect with a fluid state by being around or in water.
Personal Peace – An Inside Job
Below is an excerpt from something I wrote for Post.News, a social media platform I contribute to.
“Personal peace is an inside job. No one can give it to us. Buddhism teaches us that it’s our “view” that determines how we experience life, and our spiritual practice that helps us to stay balanced and peaceful in a world filled with war, hate, and division. We can do this. In my work and books like “Earth’s Pivotal Years”, I help others connect with their inner peace and boundless creativity. Divine Changemakers in my “ReAnchor Yourself – Live Your Truth” course are receiving practical tools to develop inner peace, to bring the light of their soul into manifestation, and to tap their boundless resources of wisdom and creativity.”
Blessings of Wesak Season
Annually this time of year people from all over the world celebrate Wesak. During the several weeks before our May 20 Wesak, and in the weeks leading up to our June 17 Post Wesak, auspicious energies are available for our spiritual development. I suggest intentionally tapping into these energies in your meditations over the coming weeks.
I’m excited about this year’s Wesak meditation described more below – please join us by registering now!
For More Energetic Support
Participate with me in 1-on-1 personal support and astrology sessions for deeper work during which I hold the space for you and guide your exploration and transformation.
Attend my monthly global meditations that include guided process for life insights and healing of current challenges and old wounds.
If you participate in my Divine Changemakers “ReAnchor Yourself – Live Your Truth” course, I suggest working this month with our tools (e.g. Relationship Window and Tap Your Field).
Not yet in our “ReAnchor” course described more below? Join HERE.
Feel free to contact me for more information, and to let me know if a certain article, meditation, or process has been helpful.
Thank you for being a part of my life journey in these auspicious moments, and for your ongoing support!
May love and success be yours,
* All Rights Reserved *
Friends often forward these emails? Join Selacia’s List.